DISTRICT MANAGER POSITION OPEN
The South Tacoma Business District Association is seeking a part time District Manager.
Below are the requirements.
1) Work with the board to coordinate all business district events, projects, including the Annual Car Show in August.
2) Coordination of association meetings & speakers
3) Attend monthly Executive Board & bi-monthly General Meetings
4) Report to the STBDA Executive Board and will carry out the tasks required by the City of Tacoma Neighborhood Business District (NBD) Revitalization Department per NBD contracts.
5) You must be an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR and licensed as such with the State of Washington. You will work independently not as an employee.
6) This is a part-time position of approximately 30 hours per month for 11 months. Scheduling will vary monthly and will be negotiable. (July & August more hours, December off).
7) Initial rate of pay $15 per hour. No benefits are included:
8) Payment for services will be made monthly, upon approval of a submitted invoice at the monthly Executive Board meeting.
9) Position status and duties will be reviewed annually by the Executive Board
Please forward your resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com